Thursday, April 12, 2012

Tragedy Strikes again...

I mournfully announce that Tousen passed away this morning... Symptoms began to appear a couple days ago. He just didn't seem like himself. But I was not too concerned with it, until yesterday when I noticed that his feces was mostly blood. Then I got worried. We wouldn't have had the money to take him to the vet until this afternoon but that was not sufficient.

Now Aizen has had me up all night with him vomiting. I think it may have something to do with the de-wormer medication I gave him. But I fear he may have the same thing Tousen did. I'll see how he's doing when the sun comes up and I can call the vet.

The guys and I have been going over what could possibly be wrong with them. The symptoms are similar to that of what Renji and Buddha suffered from. Which makes me think that there is something poisonous in my back yard. A plant or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More