Friday, January 20, 2012

We have Names!

So even though I am not completely thrilled about them we have settled on names for the puppies. I say settled because I was having the most horrible time falling in-love with two names. Dale had requested that when I named them that the names didn't sound like anything else. Such as on of my favorite names "Taka" which he insisted reminded him of "Taco".

Alex in his own round about way asked that the names held meaning and that they were easy to say. Which went along with what I wanted so there was no problem there. He was pretty easy going about the whole ordeal finding acceptance in a lot of the names I came to him with.

In the end though we agreed that all three of us should "like" the name. And after long nights on the Kinect we finally came to an unanimous vote.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More